The constant everyone-is-out-to-get-me attitude.
It’s making me crazy.
I’m not talking about my kids. I’m talking about adults. PARENTS, mind you.
They are always ALWAYS complaining. They think there’s some conspiracy against them. EVERYONE is out to get them. NOBODY likes them. They’re gonna go eat worms.
It’s really sad. The behavior they are modeling for their children is even sadder. They’ve apparently never learned these valuable lessons as a kid:
- You’re not going to like everyone.
- Everyone is not going to like you.
- Sometimes you have to work with people for the greater cause, but you don’t have to be BFFs.
- It’s not all about you.
- Sometimes things happen that you don’t like, but it doesn’t mean someone was making them happen to YOU.
- You are responsible for your own actions.
- Life’s not fair.
Instead of whining and moaning and blaming everyone else for their lot in life, here’s something they should try: Stop. Listen. THINK. Be kind. Treat others the way you would like to be treated. Why is that so hard?
These people choose to be miserable. They choose to whine and complain. They are eating worms everyday. Which is fine, if you choose to eat worms, go right ahead, but them don’t turn around and complain to me about it.